By - September 11, 2008
- Kansas at South Florida (USF) – Fri., Sept. 12, 2008 (Buy Tickets)
The Kansas Jayhawks (Blog) square off against the USF Bulls for only the second time. Kansas won the first meeting 13-7 back in 2006. The game will be televised by ESPN2 at 8:00 p.m. ET.
- Georgia at South Carolina – Sat., Sept. 13, 2008 (Buy Tickets)
No. 2 Georgia travels to Columbia to face Steve Spurrier and the South Carolina Gamecocks (Blog). Carolina upset UGA 16-12 last season in Athens. The Dawgs lead the overall series 41-14-2, and usually win in Columbia. The game will be televised by CBS at 3:30 p.m. ET.
- Michigan at Notre Dame – Sat., Sept. 13, 2008 (Buy Tickets)
Michigan, 1-1 under new head coach Rich Rodriguez, travels to “The House That Rockne Built” to take on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (Blog 1, Blog 2). The Wolverines (Blog 1, Blog 2) lead the overall series 17-14-1 and have won the last two games. The game will be televised by NBC at 3:30 p.m. ET.
- Oregon at Purdue – Sat., Sept. 13, 2008 (Buy Tickets)
The Oregon Ducks (Blog) travel 2,300 miles to play the Purdue Boilermakers. The only game between these two schools was in 1979 and Purdue won 13-7. The game will be televised by ESPN/ABC at 3:30 p.m. ET.
- Wisconsin at Fresno State – Sat., Sept. 13, 2008 (Buy Tickets)
10th ranked Wisconsin (Blog) travels to California to face the 21st ranked Fresno State Bulldogs. These two schools have met twice. Fresno State won 32-20 in 2001 and Wisconsin won 23-21 in 2002. The game will be televised by ESPN2 at 10:30 p.m. ET.