EverBank has announced that they have acquired naming rights for Jacksonville Municipal Stadium. The new name of the stadium is Everbank Field.
The stadium, located next to the St. John’s River in downtown Jacksonville, is home to the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars. The stadium also hosts the annual Georgia-Florida game. A deal for that game extends through 2016.
EverBank Field is also the site of the Gator Bowl, which now matches a Big Ten team against an SEC opponent.
EverBank will pay $16.6 million over five years for naming rights. They will also receive the following:
- 20 Terrace Suite tickets for each home game
- 38 club seats for each home game
- 100 bowl seats for each home game
- 28 parking passes for each game
- Right to purchase up to 20 tickets to the Super Bowl
- Right to purchase up to 10 tickets to the NFL Pro Bowl game
- Four EverBank guests may accompany the team on eight regular season away games
- 100 tickets per season to away games
- Eight minutes of recognition during the Gator Bowl, Florida-Georgia football game and other games played at the stadium