Week five of the 2010 college football season features some key conference contests, including Oklahoma-Texas and Alabama-Florida.
ESPN Gameday will broadcast live from Eugene, Oregon, the site of the Stanford Cardinal at Oregon Ducks game.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
- Texas A&M at Oklahoma State (24) – ESPN; 7:30 p.m. ET
The Cowboys have won the last two games in this series.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
- Miami, FL (17) at Clemson – ESPN2/ESPN 3D; 12:00 p.m. ET
The Hurricanes lead the overall series against the Tigers 5-3.
- Ohio State (2) at Illinois – BTN; 12:00 p.m. ET
The Buckeyes won at home last year 30-0.
- Oklahoma (8) vs. Texas (16) – ABC/ESPN; 3:30 p.m. ET
Texas leads the overall series 52-37-5 and won last year 16-13.
- Tennessee at LSU (10) – CBS; 3:30 p.m. ET
LSU has won two in a row over Tennessee.
- Virginia Tech at NC State – ABC/ESPN GP; 3:30 p.m. ET
The Hokies won 38-10 last year in Blacksburg.
- Wisconsin (9) at Michigan State (21) – ABC/ESPN; 3:30 p.m. ET
Both teams are unbeaten coming into this game.
- Georgia at Colorado – FSN; 7:00 p.m. ET
The Bulldogs of the SEC travel about 1500 miles to face the Buffaloes of the Big 12.
- Florida (7) at Alabama (1) – CBS; 8:00 p.m. ET
These two schools could meet again in the 2010 SEC Championship Game.
- Notre Dame at Boston College – ABC/ESPN GP; 8:00 p.m. ET
The Irish lead the overall series against the Eagle 10-9.
- Penn State (20) at Iowa (18) – ESPN; 8:00 p.m. ET
Iowa has won the last two games, tying the overall series at 11 wins each.
- Stanford (13) at Oregon (4) – ABC/ESPN2; 8:00 p.m. ET
The Cardinal won 51-42 at home last season.
- Washington at USC – ABC/ESPN2; 8:00 p.m. ET
The Huskies upset the Trojans 16-13 last season at home.