Week nine of the 2010 college football season features some key games including Michigan State-Iowa, Missouri-Nebraska and Oregon-USC.
ESPN Gameday will broadcast live from Los Angeles, California, the site of the Oregon Ducks at the USC Trojans game.
Listed below are the games with TV, times and ticket options:
Thursday, October 28, 2010
- Florida State (15) at NC State – ESPN; 7:30 p.m. ET
The Seminoles have won the last two meetings against the Wolfpack.
Friday, October 29, 2010
- West Virginia at Connecticut – ESPN2; 8:00 p.m. ET
Connecticut is 0-6 all-time against West Virginia.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
- Miami, FL (22) at Virginia – ESPN; 12:00 p.m. ET
The Hurricanes have won two in a row over the Cavaliers.
- Oklahoma State (20) at Kansas State – FSN; 12:00 p.m. ET
The Cowboys beat the Wildcats 41-39 in their last meeting in 2007.
- Syracuse at Cincinnati – ESPNU; 12:00 p.m. ET
The Bearcats have won five straight over the Orange.
- Tennessee at South Carolina (17) – SEC Network; 12:21 p.m. ET
Tennessee beat the Gamecocks 31-13 last year in Knoxville.
- Arizona (16) at UCLA – FSN; 3:30 p.m. ET
Arizona has won the last three games against UCLA.
- Florida vs. Georgia – CBS; 3:30 p.m. ET
Both teams are unranked for the annual neutral site game in Jacksonville, FL.
- Michigan State (5) at Iowa (19) – ABC/ESPN; 3:30 p.m. ET
Iowa leads the overall series 21-18-2.
- Missouri (8) at Nebraska (12) – ABC/ESPN; 3:30 p.m. ET
The Tigers and Cornhuskers have split the last six games in the series.
- Auburn (3) at Ole Miss – ESPN2; 6:00 p.m. ET
The Tigers have won eight of the last ten games against the Rebels.
- Baylor (24) at Texas – FSN; 7:00 p.m. ET
The Longhorns have won 12 in a row over the BearsUNC won 33-24 last year in Chapel Hill.
- Michigan (25) at Penn State – ESPN; 8:00 p.m. ET
The Nittany Lions have won the last two games in the series.
- Oregon (1) at USC – ABC/ESPN GP; 8:00 p.m. ET
The Ducks beat the Trojans 47-20 last season in Eugene.