By - September 16, 2011
No. 1 Oklahoma at No. 5 Florida State highlights week 3 of the 2011 college football season. Other big games include Auburn at Clemson, Michigan State at Notre Dame, Tennessee at Florida and Utah at BYU.
ESPN Gameday will broadcast live from Tallahassee, Florida, the site of the game between the Florida State Seminoles and the Oklahoma Sooners.
Listed below are the games with TV and times:
Friday, September 16, 2011
- (4) Boise State at Toledo – ESPN (HD)/ESPN3; 8:00 p.m. ET
The Broncos defeated the Rockets 57-14 last year in Boise.
Saturday, September 17, 2011
- (21) Auburn at Clemson – ABC (HD); 12:00 p.m. ET
Auburn is 34-11-2 against Clemson, including a 27-24 win last year.
- Penn State at Temple – ESPN (HD)/ESPN3; 12:00 p.m. ET
Penn State hasn’t lost to Temple since 1941.
- (18) West Virginia at Maryland – ESPNU (HD); 12:00 p.m. ET
The Mountaineers have won 5 in a row in the series.
- (15) Michigan State at Notre Dame – NBC (HD); 3:30 p.m. ET
The Spartans won last year 34-31 in East Lansing.
- Tennessee at (16) Florida – CBS (HD); 3:30 p.m. ET
The Gators lead the series 21-19 and have won six in a row.
- (23) Texas at UCLA – ABC or ESPN (HD)/ESPN3; 3:30 p.m. ET
UCLA leads the series 3-2 and won 34-12 last year in Austin.
- Navy at (10) South Carolina – ESPN2 (HD)/ESPN3; 6:00 p.m. ET
The Midshipmen and Gamecocks haven’t played since 1988.
- (17) Ohio State at Miami, FL – ESPN (HD)/ESPN3; 7:30 p.m. ET
The Buckeyes won last year 36-24 and lead the overall series 3-1.
- (1) Oklahoma at (5) Florida State – ABC (HD); 8:00 p.m. ET
The Sooners trampled the Noles 47-17 last season in Norman.
- Utah at BYU – ESPN2 (HD)/ESPN3; 9:15 p.m. ET
The Utes lead the overall series 51-31-4.