By - September 22, 2011
No. 2 LSU at No. 16 West Virginia highlights week four of the 2011 college football season. Other big games include Arkansas at Alabama, Florida State at Clemson and Oklahoma State at Texas A&M.
ESPN Gameday will broadcast live from Morgantown, West Virginia, the site of the game between the LSU Tigers and the West Virginia Mountaineers.
Listed below are the games with TV and times:
Thursday, September 22, 2011
- NC State at Cincinnati – ESPN (HD) (3D)/ESPN3; 8:00 p.m. ET
The Wolfpack won the first game of the series 30-19 last season in Raleigh.
Friday, September 23, 2011
- UCF at BYU – ESPN (HD)/ESPN3; 8:00 p.m. ET
This will be the first ever meeting between the two schools.
Saturday, September 24, 2011
- North Carolina at (25) Georgia Tech – ESPN (HD)/ESPN3; 12:00 p.m. ET
The Yellow Jackets have won two straight against the Tar Heels.
- Notre Dame at Pittsburgh – ABC (HD); 12:00 p.m. ET
The Irish lead the all-time series 45-20-1.
- Georgia at Ole Miss – SECN (HD)/ESPN3; 12:21 p.m. ET
Un0fficially dubbed “The Hot Seat Bowl.” Both teams are 1-2 and 0-1 in the SEC.
- (14) Arkansas at (3) Alabama – CBS (HD); 3:30 p.m. ET
The Crimson Tide have won four in a row over the Razorbacks.
- Colorado at Ohio State – ABC or ESPN2 (HD); 3:30 p.m. ET
The two schools haven’t played since a 1985-86 home-and-home series.
- (11) Florida State at (21) Clemson – ESPN (HD) (3D)/ESPN3; 3:30 p.m. ET
FSU leads the series 17-7, but the two teams have split the last four games.
- (7) Oklahoma State at Texas A&M – ABC or ESPN2 (HD)/ESPN3; 3:30 p.m. ET
The Cowboys have won three straight against the Aggies.
- Vanderbilt at (12) South Carolina – ESPN2 (HD)/ESPN3; 7:00 p.m. ET
Vandy is 4-16 against the Gamecocks, but have won two of the last four.
- (2) LSU at (16) West Virginia – ABC (HD); 8:00 p.m. ET
LSU won last year 20-14 in Baton Rouge.
- Missouri at (1) Oklahoma – FX (HD); 8:00 p.m. ET
Mizzou is only 25-65-5 against OU, but won last year 36-27 in Columbia.
- (10) Oregon at Arizona – ESPN2 (HD)/ESPN3; 10:15 p.m. ET
The Ducks have won three straight over the Wildcats.
- (23) USC at Arizona State – ESPN (HD)/ESPN3; 10:15 p.m. ET
The Trojans have beat the Sun Devils 11 straight times.