Baltimore at Denver kicks off the 2013 NFL season. (Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports)
Sunday Night Football kicks off with a special season-opening game on Thursday, Sept. 5. The Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens travel to face the Denver Broncos at 8:30 p.m. ET on NBC.
Games on Sunday begin on Sept. 8 with the Dallas Cowboys hosting the New York Giants. That game, as well as all remaining Sunday night games, will be televised at 8:30 p.m. ET on NBC.
A second Sunday Night Football game will be played on Thanksgiving night, Thursday, Nov. 28. That match-up features Pittsburgh visiting Baltimore.
Overall, Sunday Night Football on NBC will include 18 regular-season NFL games.
2013 NFL Sunday Night Football Schedule
All games at 8:30 p.m. ET on NBC
- Sept. 5 – Baltimore at Denver (Thursday)
- Sept. 8 – N.Y. Giants at Dallas
- Sept. 15 – San Francisco at Seattle
- Sept. 22 – Chicago at Pittsburgh
- Sept. 29 – New England at Atlanta
- Oct. 6 – Houston at San Francisco
- Oct. 13 – Washington at Dallas
- Oct. 20 – Denver at Indianapolis
- Oct. 27 – Green Bay at Minnesota
- Nov. 3 – Indianapolis at Houston
- Nov. 10 – Dallas at New Orleans
- Nov. 17 – Kansas City at Denver
- Nov. 24 – Denver at New England
- Nov. 28 – Pittsburgh at Baltimore (Thursday)
- Dec. 1 – N.Y. Giants at Washington
- Dec. 8 – Carolina at New Orleans
- Dec. 15 – Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
- Dec. 22 – Chicago at Philadelphia
- Dec. 29 – Philadelphia at Dallas