The 2014 ACC Football Championship Game is set with the Florida State Seminoles facing the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. The game will be played on Saturday, Dec. 6 at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, NC (7:45/8pm ET, ABC/ESPN).
ACC Championship Game tickets are available through our partner TicketMonster.com and they currently start at $43 each.
Florida State (12-0, 8-0 ACC) clinched the Atlantic Division title on Nov. 15 after Clemson fell to Georgia Tech. The Seminoles then went on to defeat Miami and Boston College to finish undefeated in the conference. The Seminoles will be making their third straight championship game appearance and fifth overall.
Georgia Tech (10-2, 6-2 ACC) won the Coastal Division title last weekend when Duke fell to North Carolina. The Yellow Jackets will play in their fourth conference championship game and second in the last three seasons.
Florida State last faced Georgia Tech in the 2012 ACC Championship Game where they defeated the Yellow Jackets 21-15. Florida State leads the overall series 13-9-1, but the two teams haven’t met in the regular season since 2009.
If Florida State gets past Georgia Tech, they will likely be selected to the first-ever College Football Playoff.
ACC Football Championship Tickets
- ACC Football Championship Tickets – TicketMonster.com
ACC Championship Game Results
- 2013 – Florida State 45, Duke 7
- 2012 – Florida State 21, Georgia Tech 15
- 2011 – Clemson 38, Virginia Tech 10
- 2010 – Virginia Tech 44, Florida State 33
- 2009 – Georgia Tech 39, Clemson 34
- 2008 – Virginia Tech 30, Boston College 12
- 2007 – Virginia Tech 30, Boston College 16
- 2006 – Wake Forest 9, Georgia Tech 6
- 2005 – Florida State 27, Virginia Tech 22