Stadium Journey, a website and monthly magazine which focuses on rating stadium experiences from around the world, has released its list of 2014 FBS College Football Stadium Experience Rankings.
Again this season, Notre Dame Stadium is the highest ranked college football stadium with a FANFARE Score of 4.7. Paul Swaney, Stadium Journey Co-Founder, wrote of the iconic stadium:
“It is one of those special places that all sports fan aspire to visit, even if they are not fans of college football. It doesn’t matter what inspires you to go and see a game at Notre Dame Stadium; whether it is the fervent fan following, your appreciation of history, or the movie Rudy. Whatever your reason, you would be justified to go and see a Fighting Irish home game, and chances are your expectations will be exceeded.”
Alabama’s Bryant-Denny Stadium came in second place and was followed by Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, home of the USC Trojans.
Listed below are the Top 10 stadium experiences for College Football:
- Notre Dame Stadium, Notre Dame Fighting Irish
- Bryant-Denny Stadium, Alabama Crimson Tide
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, USC Trojans
- Michigan Stadium, Michigan Wolverines
- Darrell K Royal- Texas Memorial Stadium, Texas Longhorns
- Spartan Stadium, Michigan State Spartans
- Blaik Field at Michie Stadium, Army Black Knights
- Ohio Stadium, Ohio State Buckeyes
- Williams-Bryce Stadium, South Carolina Gamecocks
- Autzen Stadium, Oregon Ducks