The USF Bulls announced a bevy of future football schedule changes today in addition to the new home-and-home football series with UMass.
USF and UMass will begin a home-and-home series at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa on Oct. 14, 2017. The Bulls will then travel to face the Minutemen at McGuirk Alumni Stadium in Amherst on Oct. 6, 2018.
Below are the future football schedule changes that the USF Bulls announced today:
- USF will now play at Texas on Sept. 5, 2020 rather than Aug. 31, 2019 as initially scheduled.
- The Bulls will now open the 2019 season on Aug. 31 at home vs. Wisconsin. That game was pushed back from the 2017 season.
- USF and Northern Illinois have moved their Sept. 23, 2017 game in Dekalb forward by two weeks and will now play on Sept. 9.
- The 2017 home game with Illinois has been pushed back one week to Sept. 16, 2017.
- USF’s trip to Austin to play the Texas Longhorns has been moved from Aug. 31, 2019 to Sept. 5, 2020.
- A 2020 home game against the Nevada Wolf Pack has been pushed back two weeks to Sept. 19.
USF’s non-conference schedules are currently complete through the 2017 season. The Bulls need one opponent in 2018, three in 2019, and two in 2020.