- Kevin Kelley - August 31, 2017
Week one of the college football schedule for the 2017 season kicks off on Thursday, Aug. 31 with 15 games in the FBS.
- Kevin Kelley - August 30, 2017
Phil Steele has published his 2017 college football strength of schedule rankings. The LSU Tigers have the toughest schedule in 2017 per Steele.
- Amy Daughters - August 30, 2017
A breakdown of week one of the 2017 college football schedule, which includes three ranked vs. ranked matchups.
- Kevin Kelley - August 22, 2017
2017 college football schedule posters/wallpapers for every FBS team have been published by amateur sports graphic designer Dylan Buell.
- Amy Daughters - August 22, 2017
17 amazing facts about the 2017 college football schedule, which includes five first-time Power Five matchups, UAB’s return, and more.
- Amy Daughters - August 15, 2017
A look at the coaching statistics of Bob Stoops compared to other coaches, including Nick Saban, Dabo Swinney, and Mack Brown.
- Amy Daughters - August 8, 2017
A look at the accuracy of the college football preseason Coaches Poll Top 25 rankings over the last five seasons (2012-16).
- Amy Daughters - August 1, 2017
A look at 8 crazy college football road trips in 2017, including Oklahoma State at South Alabama and Miami, FL at Arkansas State.
- Amy Daughters - July 25, 2017
A review and ranking of the 2017 Heisman Trophy candidates based on their team strength of schedule.
- Amy Daughters - July 18, 2017
Just 11 of the current 46 Power head coaches with at least five seasons at the helm in the FBS are over .500 all-time vs. ranked opponents.